Game Informer has released a new gameplay video for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order which features Spider-Man Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy. Miles enters the team will his unique set of powers from lighting webs to his invisibility while Gwen enters the game with teleportation and AOE big ball swing. Here is the information for the character from Game Informer:
Alias: Miles Morales
Comic Debut: Ultimate Fallout #4 (August 2011)
Bio: Miles originally comes from an alternate reality. While visiting his uncle (who just happens to be a notorious super villain with the alias Prowler), Miles was bitten by a genetically enhanced spider similar to the spider that gave Peter Parker his powers, and Miles gains his own set of spider-powers. When Peter Parker (as Spider-Man) dies in a battle with the Green Goblin, Miles assumes the mantle of Spider-Man.
Powers: Superhuman strength, speed, and stamina; wall-crawling; near-invisibility camouflage; spider-sense; bio-electrokinetic shock
- Web Shooter: Miles releases multiple web blasts in front of him. Players can tap the attack button to produce more web attacks.
- Surprise Strike: Miles turns invisible then closes in on enemies to strike with a burst of electricity.
- Venom Strike: Miles drives both fists into the ground and releases a large sphere of electric energy in an area attack.
- High Voltage Lines: Miles shoots a barrage of electrified webs at groups of enemies in front of him
Alias: Gwen Stacy
Comic Debut: Edge of Spider-Verse #2 (September 2014)
Bio: Born into an alternate reality, Gwen Stacy was actually bitten by the genetically-engineered spider that bite Peter Parker in the main Marvel timeline. Gwen used her newfound arachnid-like super-powers to start a career as a crimefighter, and the press quickly dubbed her Spider-Woman. In a tragic twist, Peter Parker was desperate to gain special-powers, much like his idol Spider-Woman, so he performed experiments on himself that turned him into a Lizard-like monster. Gwen was forced into a fight with Peter who accidentally died in the process.
Powers: Superhuman strength, speed, and stamina; wall-crawling; spider-sense; skilled fighter.
- Swing time: Gwen shoots a string of web into the air, then uses the momentum for a swing attack in the area. You can tap the attack button to lengthen the attack.
- Legit Beatdown: Gwen creates a giant ball of web and swings it around her head in a circle, hitting enemies in an area.
- Catchy Attack Name: Gwen releases multiple we blasts in front of her. You can tap the attack button to produce more webbing.
- Disappearing Act: Gwen warps into the air above enemies and then slams to the ground unleashing a devastating shockwave. Players can hold the attack button to aim.
Players can enjoy Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order on the Nintendo Switch when it releases on 19 July 2019.
Until then here is the gameplay video thanks to Game Informer.