Malaysia-made game Masketeers: Idle Has Fallen is finally gotten its long-awaited update that was due in July.
The latest update brings upon a couple of new features including the much anticipated Guild feature. Apart from that, the other features also include new Sigils that will empower the Masketeers even further.
Within a Guild, you are able to team up together to fight enemies. There is also a chat feature in which players can chat with one another and even send emotes.
In addition, you and your guild members are able to help together to contribute Masks to unlock powerful Guild Buffs and earn Sigil Resins.
The new guild features:
- Join a Guild or form your own to team up against the forces of evil
- Chat with your Guild members with adorable emotes
- Contribute Masks to unlock powerful Guild Buffs and earn Sigil Resins
- Unlock Sigils to enhance your Masks with almighty Sigil effects
- Activate 5-orb chains to trigger Sigils
There are plenty of benefits to being in a Guild and you should get yourself in one when you hop into the game.