Insomniac Games has revealed more details about the features and enhancements in the upcoming Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered release coming this August 12 on PC. The news was announced on the PlayStation Blog and also came accompanied by information on the pre-purchase details.
New graphical features in Marvel’s Spider-Man;
- Ray-traced reflections are available across the game for those with hardware that supports them. Reflections also have varying quality levels, one of which is a new, higher-quality ray-traced model that offers even more city detail when web-swinging and fighting crime in Marvel’s New York.
- NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) increases graphics performance using dedicated Tensor Core AI processors found only on GeForce RTX GPUs, boosting frame rates with uncompromised image quality.
- NVIDIA DLAA (Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing) is an AI-based anti-aliasing mode for GeForce RTX gamers who have spare GPU headroom and want higher levels of image quality.
- Beyond choosing output resolutions, the game also support a wide range of display ratios, including ultrawide 21:9, panoramic 32:9, and NVIDIA Surround multi-monitor setups.
- Many other rendering systems are more customizable than they have been in the past, with additional quality levels and algorithmic options. These include SSAO, texture filtering, LoD quality, shadows, and more. The game support windowed, full screen, and exclusive full-screen rendering modes.
From PlayStation Blog.
The game will also support multiple peripherals and customisation options with the PlayStation DualSense wireless controller support, allowing PC players to experience adaptive trigger feedback and haptic responses.
For those who prefer to stick to the old PC staple of Keyboard and Mouse, these peripherals are supported during gameplay throughout the game’s UI, providing a different customisable control options.
Achievements and cloud-save functions will both be supported by the game on both Steam and Epic Games Store.
The developer further mentioned that the company has worked hard to ensure that the game can cater to players with powerful gaming rigs with higher-end graphic features. A table containing information on the minimum specs required to run the game, to the apex “ULTIMATE RAY TRACING” mode is revealed.
- Early unlock for three Spider-Man suits
- The tech-heavy Iron Spider Suit
- The one-of-a-kind Spider-Punk Suit
- The original Velocity Suit
- An early unlock of the Spider-Drone combat gadget
- 5 extra skill points to spend on Spidey upgrades
Pre-purchase is now available on both Steam and the Epic Games Store.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered edition for PC will be available on August 12, via Steam and Epic Games Store.