After our coverage on the “behind the scenes” look back in July 2019, a new trailer for Marvel’s Iron Man VR comes up by publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Camouflaj at the Marvel Games Panel in New York Comic-Con 2019 showing more action in the first-person view, taking on the helm as Iron Man.
You Are Iron Man
The gameplay fully utilizes VR in its glory with shooting, flying, interaction and even punching; with an introduction to an all-time classic villain goes by the name Ghost hailing back to the first appearance in Iron Man #219 or the movie Ant-Man and The Wasp, challenging Iron Man throughout multiple arcs. But in this game, Ghost is challenging Iron Man’s very own ideology due to damage caused by a Stark-made weapons years earlier. Leading up to Iron Man being faced with a challenging dilemma of a troubled past being brought up by Ghost.
Aside of the Standard Edition ($39.99 USD/ $49.99 CAD/ 167.41 MYR)
Other editions such as Digital Deluxe Edition ($49.99 USD / $59.99 CAD/ 209.27 MYR) comes with the following:
- Base Game.
- 4 Deluxe Edition Deco Armors (Golden Avenger, Black Centurion, Sun Stinger, Stealth Armor).
- 12 Research Points Based on field performance for Friday to develop new tech Use unlocking some weapons and augments.
- Digital Deluxe Soundtrack.
- PS4 Theme.
Pre-order (any retailer) and receive a code downloadable at launch:
- Four Custom Armor Decos (Origin Armor, Vintage Armor, Silver Centurion Armor, and Ultraviolet Armor).
- Marvel’s Iron Man VR Dynamic PS4 theme.
Soar to the skies as Iron Man, this coming February 28, 2020, on PlayStation VR.