One of the more notable stealth platformers of recent years, Mark Of The Ninja is the latest one yet to receive the remastered treatment. Here is the launch trailer for your viewing pleasure:
- Enhanced Visuals- from 720p to a whapping 4K resolution
- New DLC– playing as young Dosan with unique items, additional level designs and developers commentary nodes
- Characters and Background Enhancement- increase character resolutions, allowing more details, reduce banding all the way to a standard 1080p monitors
- Cinematic remastered to 4K resolutions with polished scenes
- New 5.1 Surround sound mix with high quality compression and audio
It will be priced at $19.99 USD (equivalent to RM82.71) but for those who have previously purchased the original game on Xbox 360 and Steam will be upgraded to the remastered version for free. It will strike its way into Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam on October 9, 2018.