After a constructive delayed-release decision made by both developer BoxFrog Games and publisher 2Awesome Studio, Lost Wing has gone through major changes with new additions after listening to the community during the closed beta, and is now in its best shape ever with a mix of pre-made tracks and a procedurally generated mode bringing players the best of both worlds. Check out the launch trailer below:
Pilot a super fast ship through brutal environments, and try to top the leaderboards! Featuring numerous challenges, ships, enemies and traps. Lost Wing combines shooting and flying at super high speed. Race through a huge variety of tracks, dodging and shooting everything in your way, if you reach the end goal, destroy the boss for a massive points bonus. Storm your way through three unique worlds, beat each stage, and destroy the bosses! Featuring an original electronic soundtrack, multiple play modes, stages, ships and weapons. Lost Wing is a perfect challenge for the most demanding players.
Game features include:
- Three worlds, four types of tracks, several difficulty modes and infinite hours of gameplay.
- Feel the adrenaline rush at intense speeds and slow-down time when it’s getting a little too close for comfort.
- High Definition Neon Sci-Fi atmosphere
- Unlock multiple ships and upgrade them with power-ups.
- Show your might and destroy the mega bosses
- Compete against other players on the online leaderboards.
- Focus on the acceleration infused original electronic soundtrack.
Lost Wing is now available for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and the PC via Steam.