An imaginary adventure set in a British island back in the 1980s, Knights and Bikes star Nessa and Demelza as they explore the coasts of Penfurzy using their trusty bikes steed. Published by Double Fine and developed by Foam Sword, the starred duo embark on their bikes in search of lost treasures while stumbled upon tales of excitement, danger, fun and friendship.
- Play it solo via AI or cooperatively via couch co-op or online co-op.
- Both starred characters have different skills each, so experiment and utilize their combination to work best in all situations.
- Bikes are upgradable by bartering with adults with your junks; choose to re-skin, unlocking new abilities or removing the training wheels.
- Use improvised abilities to deal with enemies such as frisbees, water-balloons and a powerful boom-box stereo.
- Explore the island’s main attractions be it tourist modern area’s or ancient ruins, both by foot or on a bike to discover treasure trinkets all the way to legendary riches.
- And lastly keep your pet goose Captain Honkers, well-fed; so that in return, it can find what you need.
- Many notable well-known works of people involved such as creative director Rex Crowle ( Tearaway / Tearaway Unfolded), gameplay programmer Moo You (LittleBigPlanet), Audio designer Kenny Young (Tearaway and LittleBigPlanet) and musical score by Daniel Pemberton (King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword).
Help Nessa and Demelza in their imaginary hand-painted adventure as the game is currently available for PlayStation 4 and PC.