Previously released on PlayStation 4 and PC, goonies inspired adventure Knights and Bikes is making way for Switch release this coming as announced by publisher Double Fine and developed by Foam Sword.
Go on an Adventure
The starred duo by the name of Nessa & Demelza seeks a wild adventure on an ancient island with their pet goose Captain Honkers, riding and upgrading their bikes on a quest for answers. Facing off against hazards, solving puzzles and an ancient curse.
- Play it solo via AI or cooperatively via couch co-op or online co-op.
- Slide-out a Joy-Con, pass to a friend & co-op the adventure wherever you are!
- Both starred characters have different skills each, so experiment and utilize their combination to work best in all situations.
- Bikes are upgradable by bartering with adults with your junks; choose to re-skin, unlocking new abilities or removing the training wheels.
- Use improvised abilities to deal with enemies such as frisbees, water-balloons, and a powerful boom-box stereo.
- Explore the island’s main attractions be it tourist modern areas or ancient ruins, both by foot or on a bike to discover treasure trinkets all the way to legendary riches.
- And lastly keep your pet goose Captain Honkers, well-fed; so that in return, it can find what you need.
- Many notable well-known works of people involved such as creative director Rex Crowle ( Tearaway / Tearaway Unfolded), gameplay programmer Moo You (LittleBigPlanet), Audio designer Kenny Young (Tearaway and LittleBigPlanet) and musical score by Daniel Pemberton (King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword).
Knights and Bikes is coming to the Switch on February 6, 2020.