A furry colourful platformer, Furwind from developer Boomfire Games and publisher JanduSoft will be heading to current gen consoles with multiple language support English, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish language options.
Embark on an adventure as a fox
Enter into a pixel art adventure evoking a classic challenge playing as a fox fighting against ominous darkness that is invading its homeland.
Guide the fox with these key features:
- Comes with different episodes, filled with colour and pixel art style
- Navigate in areas filled with traps and dangerous characters
- Filled with original soundtracks with atmospherics sound effects
Previously released for PC back in October 2018, the game has been announced to jump into PlayStation 4, Switch, and PS Vita with an unannounced release date at this point of time.
Below are the limited physical edition of the game for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita exclusive via Play-Asia for $34.99/ 143.30 MYR with limited copies from 1,000 units for PS4 to 1,500 units for PS Vita. Preorders will be available on April 11, 2019.
The copy comes with:
- Physical game (region free)
- Colourful manual
- An original double disc CD soundtrack
- Numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box with embossed logo