Developer and publisher Mundfishreminds players of the adventurous first-person shooter Atomic Heartby presenting a teaser trailer. The game is set to an alternate universe during the high noon of the Soviet Union where wacky and scary experiments seem to be very keen to come after humans. You play as special agent P-3, who lands on enterprise “3826” is trying to figure out what went wrong.
The trailer presents not only robots but tree-like monstrosities as well.
First impressions and key elements found in the game
- The enemies look Nier Automata-ish with a few mechanical designs, with added tree-like monstrosities as well.
- A robotic half-face robots and floating chickens ( I am already impressed).
- Use binoculars to pinpoint enemies’ locations from afar.
- A few varieties of robotic enemy types found.
- Melee combat appears to have an impactful feel to it, with realistic feedback to you and enemies ( if you swing to the right, your enemies will sway to the right by example)
- Cigarettes and canned goods can be collected for consumption
- Try not to get overwhelmed by enemy numbers and learn your enemies attack pattern to dodge and attack
- The music is Trance, picking up as the battle starts
- At times, enemies will pummel you to the ground, prompting you to press the right buttons to escape
Looking at this game graphics involving water alone, definitely, this game needs more time in development for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC and has no current announcement for a release date yet.