All in! Games is excited to share that Fort Triumph, the fantasy turn-based tactics game from CookieByte Entertainment, is now available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Playstation 4 with backwards compatibility on the Playstation 5 and Xbox Series S|X.
Fort Triumph is a fun fantasy-themed turn-based tactics game. It has been described as part XCOM, part Heroes of Might and Magic III while adding unique tactical environmental interactions of its own. Decide what level of challenge you’re ready to face, explore the world, build towns, collect artifacts, improve your heroes, and utilize physics to influence your tactical surroundings while you enjoy original in-game music created by award-winning composer, Marco Valerio Antonini.
- Utilize your surroundings: Every tree or boulder is a potential weapon in battle.
- Strategize: Choose between four factions and four classes. Build your base, gather resources and teach your characters new skills!
- Grow your heroes: Gain traits and cross-class skills to make your heroes unique every time you play!
- Explore procedurally generated maps: Fort Triumph features flexible world maps with variable locations and events. Each battle calls for a new plan.
- Turn up the volume: Marco Valerio Antonini, an award-winning composer, created the original in-game music.