Get ready to save the world in this time-traveling action rogue-lite! Die After Sunset is out now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch (digitally), and Steam as a full release! Physical editions are also available on PlayStation 5, with Nintendo Switch physicals coming soon. ‘Die After Sunset’ is an action-packed roguelite shooter stacked with hundreds of item combinations, unique quests, monstrous bosses, and colour-packed environments to explore! Take your pick of three unique ‘Defenders’ and brave the hordes of alien ‘Murkors’. Their duck hats may look cute, but they pack a serious bite if you catch them in the dark.
- Go and Save the World, Defender – Three unique styles to choose from! Pick sharp-shooter April, Machine-gun-wielding cyborg Rido, or the Murkor experiment gone wrong, Hune.
- Fight In The Light! – Murkors draw their power from the shadows, growing in size and strength. Strategically position yourself so the sun is always beaming down on your enemies for easier kills.
- Gigantic Levels, Colossal Bosses! – Explore and conquer huge and colourful levels as you clash head-on with the Murkor hordes. Once the time runs out, find the boss and take them down for good.
- No Run is Ever the Same – With uniquely generated missions every time you start anew, no two runs will ever be the same!
- Experiment With Hundreds of Item Combinations – Collect as much as you can before the sun sets to give you the best possible chance in fighting the Murkor bosses. Experiment with different item pick-ups to discover your favourite combos.
- Death Is Not The End – With ‘Mukus’ in the bank you can progress level-trees and make yourself stronger on every run.
- Challenge Yourself – Target a whole list of challenges to unlock all-new weapons, items, and game settings.
Die After Sunset is out now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and Steam as a full release. Nintendo Switch Physicals coming soon.