The start line is in sight for R8 Games’ high-octane anti-gravity combat racing game PACER. Coming to the PlayStation 4, the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X, and PC on September 17, 2020.
PACER is an explosive anti-gravity combat racing game where players can race in a variety of single-player modes or with up to 10 players via online multiplayer.
- Highly customizable craft – choose from five craft types, then head to the garage to fully customize your look, performance tuning, and weaponry
- Race the world – with 14 unique and challenging tracks with interchangeable variants (Night, Mirrored, Reverse) giving up to 8 different ways to race any given circuit
- Choose your mode – with 8 game modes including Elimination, Endurance, and PACER’s unique ‘Flowmentum’ and Battle Royale inspired ‘Storm’ modes.
- Campaign mode – develop from a trainee Pilot and advance through 10 unique race teams to become the PACER world champion.
- OST – featuring original tracks created by Tim Wright aka CoLD SToRAGE
- Optimized for Online – with 10 player multiplayer, Online Ranked Mode to see how you compete against the best in the world and Online Tournament/Spectator Mode for easy streaming and fun events at all levels
“PACER is the fastest and most explosive game of its kind and we’re super proud as it prepares for the start line – Whether you’re into single-player campaign play or inviting all your friends for multiplayer mayhem, it’s all here. Or if you’re daring and like a challenge, try our thrilling Battle Royale inspired mode, ‘Storm’.”
Steve Iles – Senior Producer, PACER
PACER is part of the Xsolla Funding Club, a matchmaking service connecting video game developers with investors at no cost. The game has also integrated multiple Xsolla products from In-Game Store and Player Inventory to Partner Network and Site Builder, to help market and launch the game across all platforms.