Independent games developer SandBloom Studio has released EMMA: Lost in Memories on PC, iOS and Android.
EMMA: Lost in Memories requires you to duck, dash and double jump to reach the exit of every stage. Players also have to avoid falling off each of the platforms as the walls progressively disappear when touch them so you have to be quick! The game features 140+ levels with two game modes which are the Main Story and Memory Chest.
“EMMA: Lost in Memories gets inspiration from games like Super Meat Boy for its quickness and puzzle-like levels, and Celeste for its simple reusable mechanics”, “It is also inspired by Alto’s Adventure for its mood and minimalistic art.”
Julien Gatumel, PR Director at Sandbloom Studio.
- Simple fade-away mechanics.
- The minimalistic 2D art style is completely hand-drawn.
- Dynamic gameplay in a poetic eccentric world.
- One-screen levels.
- Two game modes: Main Story and Memory Chest.
- A delicate story about adventure and memory loss.