Double Cross is a new exciting action adventure game developed by 13AM Games. Unfortunately, it has been announced that the game has been delayed to January 2019. The game has undergone an art overhaul and has some updates in its gameplay in order to provide and enhance players with an amazing interdimensional experience.
Check out the game’s trailer and details below:
In Double Cross players take on the role of Zahra, an agent of R.I.F.T. whose job is to maintain peace and order between all dimensions. As Zahra, players can collect a rare element called Upgradium to customize their character abilities such as equipping Zahra with permanent fighting moves, stronger attacks and other valuable skills needed to save the multiverse.
She’s is definitely going to need them because a recent attack on R.I.F.T. headquarters has players gather clues in a robust investigation system to bring themselves one step closer to finding the identity of R.I.F.T.’s attacker while slinging, swinging and fighting their way across distinct dimensions. Throughout the game players will encounter visual novel elements to help them solve the greatest mystery in the multiverse.
- Players can custom tailor their play style by collecting Upgradium
and using it to level up and unlock equipable RIFT agent gear.
- Adventure-game style investigation system and upgrade system
that allows players to choose how and in what order they play levels
- A unique “Proton Slinger” mechanic that allows diversity of movement
throughout levels and the ability to grab and throw objects and enemies
- Varied and upgradeable attacks and combos
- An intricate story engages players as they solve an interdimensional
mystery with a diverse cast of characters
- Slick 2D HD art that draws upon traditional gaming and anime style