Yo guardians, new findings has spur up relating to Destiny 2 secret mission aka Black Spindle.
As any guardians will know, Black Spindle is a exotic sniper rifle with 3 head shot auto reload (whitenail perk) previously drop in an alternate boss fight via Lost to Light story mission in Destiny 1.
Now Guardians have found a new secret relating to the very same weapon. Here are the following steps:
- In Planet of IO, area Lost Oasis; wait for the Taken Public event
- The beast Urzok, A knight version of taken will roam around the area
- When hes killed, a portal will spawn (wow, sounds like diablo)
- once inside, you will be given a quest called “The Whisper”
- You will have 20 minute timer (failing to do so will kick you back to the Area Lost Oasis as means of restart)
- At the end of the quest, you will get the “Whisper of the Worm” aka Black Spindle with the same intrinsic perk “White Nail”; allowing the sniper rifle to be a higher precision damage and auto reload magazine after rapidly landing three precision hits in a row.
* do note that you will have to be above level 380 to do this quest, the enemies are high leveled
Additionally, here are the recent update patch for July Patch 1.2.3 notes:
- Bounties from Destiny one is back but its limited timed (you cant keep it in stacks like last time)
- New Exotic Catalyst are up (Catalyst is the extra perk slot for your exotic weapons armament) which will change the exotic weapon or enhance it further
- By completing the prestige raid, Leviathan, Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars, Catalyst for Legend of Acrius, Telesto and Sleeper Simulant, is earned respectively.
- The second Exotic armor updates
- 6v6 crucible is permanent in quickplay
- Valor will now be earned in competitive, crucible labs and Iron Banner
- Matchmaking will be based on Glory points, not Matchmaking rating
- Iron Banner will no longer be a control flag, instead its replace with a fire pit, whereby if all are taken over from point A to Point C; the fire pits will be remained locked for 20 seconds. Once the Power Play is over, all capture fire-points will become neutral again.
- Prestige Raid for The Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars raid lairs is available for level 400 weapons
Guardians will be able to participate in the Solstice of Heroes event, available on July 31, 2018