Developer Vertigo Gamingrecently announced that the Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! will be exiting early access and be available for launch in Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 14, followed by PlayStation 4 “shortly thereafter,”.
Besides all three Cook, Serve, Delicious! games are on sale this weekend, PC version of Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! will be served for free to download and play in Steam until October 5th.
Game details below as shared on Steam:
Cook, serve, and manage your food truck as you dish out hundreds of different foods across war-torn America in this massive sequel to the million-selling series!
Set in the radically-changed war-torn America of 2042, play through an all-new story-driven campaign where you cook hundreds of foods—including many brands new to the series—across hundreds of levels in a new gameplay structure that has been completely redesigned to deliver fast-paced action or take it easy with the all-new Chill Mode that can be toggled on or off at any time!
- Play through the campaign via a single-player or with a friend in local co-op (with the ability to change on the fly).
- Upgrade your food truck with dozens of gameplay-affecting modules!
- Expand your food catalog with over two hundred foods!
- Decorate your food truck with dozens of trinkets that span the US!
- Tons of accessibility features that allow you to play the most comfortable you’d like, including motion settings, flashing/strobe settings, audio, and colorblind features, and tons more.
- Over a hundred hours of gameplay spanning over 380 levels!
- An amazing original soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer.