Developer Vertigo Gaming recently announced the release date of Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! coming in October for $19.99/ 83.81 MYR on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
Cooking up a storm
Cook, serve, and manage your food truck as you are dishing it all out while traveling across war-torn America of 2042 to participate in an Iron Cook National Foodtruck Championships. Accompanied by a robot crew Whisk and Cleaver, cook through hundreds of levels in this fast-paced industry.
Play solo or with a friend in local co-op, truck upgrades, expanding the menu, and be the best chef in the world.
Cooking features as shared on Steam:
- Play through the campaign via a single-player or with a friend in local co-op (with the ability to change on the fly).
- Upgrade your food truck with dozens of gameplay-affecting modules!
- Expand your food catalog with over two hundred foods!
- Decorate your food truck with dozens of trinkets that span the US!
- Tons of accessibility features that allow you to play the most comfortable you’d like, including motion settings, flashing/strobe settings, audio, and colorblind features, and tons more.
- Over a hundred hours of gameplay spanning over 380 levels!
- An amazing original soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer.