Berlin-based game developer ION LANDS has announced a new DLC for Cloudpunk, ‘City of Ghosts’. As well as continuing the main storyline, City of Ghosts introduces a host of new features, including street racing, vehicle customization, and a second playable character.
City of Ghosts was announced recently and will be available on PC soon. You can watch the trailer below.
To celebrate the announcement of City of Ghosts, the main game Cloudpunk is also currently on Sale on Steam with 40% off.
Delivery driver Rania is in trouble – again. After surviving the events of the original Cloudpunk, she’s drawn the ire of monolithic courier corporation Curzona. With debt collectors, homicidal cyborgs and at least one death cult on her trail, Rania might not have a single friend left in the city of Nivalis. Meanwhile, deadbeat gambler Hayse has been set an impossible task: to clear all his debts by the end of the night. Their stories overlap and intertwine in this expansive DLC, which exceeds the length of the original game.
City of Ghosts features:
- Experience the direct sequel to Cloudpunk, seeing Nivalis through eyes old and new.
- A brand new, fully-voiced campaign longer than the base game
- Their fate is in your hands: unlock different endings depending on choices you make in-game.
- Customise your HOVA and compete in breakneck street races.
- Explore new areas, meet new characters, and experience new mysteries in a gorgeous futuristic cityscape.
“Going back to Nivalis has been a thrill – It might be a DLC, but City of Ghosts has a sequel’s worth of content. It’s a darker, tenser, more complex story, and we can’t wait for people to experience it.”
Marko Dieckmann – Studio Head of ION LANDS