Enter the Gungeon is developed by Dodge Roll, published by Devolver Digital, and will be distributed at retail by Nighthawk Interactive. Enter the Gungeon retail edition is launching for Nintendo Switch on June 25th, 2019.
Enter the Gungeons is coming over to North American retail for Switch which inclusive of all the previous DLC content and a final DLC, “A Farewell to Arms”, “Shotgun Kin” playable skins, new original soundtrack and new collectables including stickers and jacket artwork.
This game, Enter the Gungeon where players will need to choose from heroes burdened by the deep regret and the determination to change their past. Gungeon, are filled with foes and formidable bosses where players need to use their own unique weapon to defeat them. While Enter the Gungeon present a pixelated visual with complete combat challenges which encourage players to use their own styles and the play thought for players to master
In the Enter the Gungeon physical version, players will discover:
- All Digital Content and Retail Exclusives – Players can battle through all DLC, including the final DLC “A Farewell to Arms” and equip the exclusive “Shotgun Kin” playable skin. The box also comes with reversible jacket artwork and the game’s original soundtrack, limited edition stickers and an exclusive Bullet Kin papercraft.
- Local Co-op – When the bullet hell becomes too hellish or if there aren’t enough bullets flying around the screen, players can grab a friend for local co-op to crusade through the Gungeon together.
- The Gungeon – A constantly-evolving bullet hell fortress that blends hand-designed rooms within a procedurally-generated labyrinth bent on destroying all that enter its walls.
- The Cult of the Gundead – The Gungeon is littered with zealous Cult of the Gundead, disciples of the gun that will stop at nothing to defend their temple. Each enemy type wields unique firing patterns that players will need to learn in order to survive.
- The Gungeoneers – Several unlikely heroes are at players’ disposal, each burdened by deep regret and in search of a way to change their past, no matter the cost. Filled with equal parts courage and desperation, these adventurers won’t hesitate to dive across flaming walls, roll through a wall of bullets, or take cover behind whatever is around to make it to their goal alive!
- The Guns – Players can discover and unlock scores of unique guns, each with its own unique tactics and ammunition. These guns can unleash everything, from the tried-and-true medley of missiles, lasers, and cannonballs to the bizarrely effective volley of rainbows, fish, foam darts, and bees. Yes, bees.
Enter The Gungeon retail edition will be available on June 25th for USD 29.99 (MYR 123). Alternately player can get the digital version at Nintendo eShop at USD 14.99 ( approx MYR 62)