Indie publisher Digeratiand developer Event Horizon has recently confirmed the release dates for action-RPG Tower of Time. The epic adventure launches between 23-24 June on PS4 (NA/EU respectively), 25 June on Nintendo Switch, and 26 June on Xbox One.
Tower of Time is a sprawling 50+ hour adventure featuring gorgeous hand-crafted environments, story-rich dungeon crawling, flexible character development, and a unique Arrow-Time combat system that lets players pause or slows down time, allowing for unprecedented tactical depth.
Lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground filled with lore, mystery, and combat. Combining the nuances of classic RPGs with challenging tactical combat, Tower of Time transforms each battle into a puzzle of magic and mettle. Slow or pause time to plan your every move: strategically place your warriors, control the battleground with precise spells, counter incoming waves with devastating maneuvers.
- 7 distinct classes, a complex skill system, rich equipment, and alignment systems, crafting, enchanting and more
- Divide the battlefield with walls of stone, manipulate gravity, unleash torrents of flame, and more with myriad spells
- 150 different enemies and 50 bosses, each with unique skills and tactics
- Hand-crafted levels, unique Combat Challenges, multiple modifiers, and five difficulty levels
- Gamepad friendly control scheme implemented for console players