Aces of the Luftwaffe, a critically claimed bullet hell shoot em up is by publisher HandyGames. The Demo is now available on Nintendo Switch. It features a full new level with the main purpose of showcasing the core features of the game. Take the challenge and try to master it in just 15 minutes. Players will command a squadron of brave American fighter pilots trying to defend the United States against an attack by a secret German commando.
It is an action-packed shoot’em up game which features a campaign with voiced narrative and experience 25 levels with waves of enemies and 6 epic bosses. There will also be upgrades for each character via the skill trees. The best part is players can bring along 4 friends to go to war.
- Action packed shoot-’em-up with explosive special effects
- Captivating storyline with fully voiced characters
- Epic co-op multiplayer for up to four players
- 25 levels and exciting missions
- Six spectacular boss fights
- Skill trees with individual abilities for each wingman
- Challenging achievement system
- Creative haptics for gameplay and cutscenes
- Epic, movie-like orchestral soundtrack
Aces of the Luftwaffe is available now on Nintendo eShop for USD 14.99 (approx MYR 62).