Take a step back in time at the 1940’s Los Angeles, in the shoes of Detective Cole Phelps once again in L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files as announced by developer Rockstar Games, now available in PlayStation VR via the PlayStation Store.
See those wonderful facial animations in the first person
Solve brutal crimes, plots and twists as you question witnesses or potential suspects in these real cases inspired back in 1947 Los Angeles. featuring 7 cases rebuilt for the virtual reality, adding a new level of immersion and a sense of realism.
Key detective features:
- Search, grab and inspect objects for clues.
- Get behind the wheels and drive in VR to your next crime scene.
- Get into fights, chases and shootouts.
- Make notes and draw freehand in your detective notebook.
- Interrogate and check their facial expression for lies in a city where everyone has something to hide.
- Three new minigames such as boxing, speed car racing and Shooting gallery.
- Technical upgrades such as greater draw distance and upgraded visual fidelity; added new sitting and standing modes (including a new “Crouch” button for easier object inspection); enhanced navigation, locomotion and weapon tuning.
- Special discounts of 25% off the purchase for owners of L.A. Noire on PlayStation 4.
Previously released for PC VR support back in December 2017, now available for PlayStation Store.