Blizzard Entertainment is inviting players to return to Azeroth in World of Warcraft Classic. In Season of Discovery, players will venture into a different Azeroth where exploration and experimentation will be key to unlocking new abilities and playstyles for their characters.
Season of Discovery, accessible on the Classic Era realms, comes loaded with new features and unique rulesets that include:
- Throughout the world, players will need to discover special runes that will provide access to new abilities, some that have never been available to classes in WoW Classic.
- Players will be able to apply a limited number of runes via rune-engraving, which also allows players to swap out abilities when not in combat to encourage experimentation.
Incremental Level Cap Increases
- Season of Discovery will start with a cap of level 25 and will be increased over time to offer a more progressive endgame experience at each level band.
Classic Dungeons Reimagined
- Each phase’s level cap will provide new content for players to experience, starting with the level 25 Blackfathom Deeps 10-player raid: formerly a level-up 5-player dungeon, it has been reworked with redesigned boss encounters to offer exciting challenges that will put players’ builds to the test.
World PvP Events
- In addition to new raids, each level band’s cap zone will host some world PvP events for players to test their new abilities against others. The level 25 PvP zone to start will be in Ashenvale.
The full details of The Season of Discovery can be viewed on the World of Warcraft Website.
World of Warcraft Classic is available for PC.