The champions of Azeroth that have adventured across the Dragon Isles aiding the various dragon flights have a new chapter in the Dragonflight story as Return to the Forbidden Reach (10.0.7) is now live. With the proto-dragon Raszageth defeated, the storms that had acted as a barrier to the Forbidden Reach within the Dragon Isles have quelled once again allowing access to the area for adventurers to explore. Check out the Return to the Forbidden Reach Launch Trailer.
Here’s what’s coming:
- New Max-level Zone: The Forbidden Reach
- This zone includes new content for max-level players delving into the troubles left behind by the meddling Primalists and the chaos sewn among the elements.
- Zskera Vaults
- Max level players exploring the depths of the Forbidden Reach will aid the Dragonscale Expedition as they delve into these newly discovered vaults ripe with enemies, puzzles to solve, and treasures to plunder.
- New Faction: Winterpelt Furbolgs
- Learn to understand and eventually speak the language of the Winterpelt Furbolgs residing in the Azure Span as you help Sonova Snowden crack their peculiar dialect and earn their trust.
- New Human and Orc Heritage Armor Sets
- Open to level 50 characters, players of the orc and human races that are exalted with their respective faction can begin the questline to earn new armor sets that pay homage to these classic Warcraft races.
- Monk Class Expansion
- Lightforged Draenei, Worgen, and Goblins can now play as the Monk class.
- Class Balance and Tuning
- Retribution Paladins will see an extensive rework to their talent trees, but most classes will see tuning and tweaks to their classes and talent trees.
For more information on the Return to the Forbidden Reach content update, visit the World of Warcraft website.
Get special totem transmog rewards for completing the Baine questline in Patch 10.0.7! pic.twitter.com/okq7OsqZVc
— World of Warcraft (@Warcraft) March 22, 2023