Class is in session! Publisher Ubisoft and developer Ubisoft Montreal recently released a lesson about APC’s for the new trailer of Watch Dogs: Legion titled “Classroom 101.” The trailer informs that all NPC’s are recruitable.
About Watch Dogs: Legion: It’s time to take back London, and virtually anyone you see in this iconic city can be recruited to your resistance. The people are being oppressed by corrupt opportunists and it’s up to you to build a resistance to give the city back to the people. With an entire population of potential recruits and the city’s technology at your fingertips, you’ll need to hack, infiltrate, and fight your way to a liberated London. Welcome to the Resistance.
Game Features as presented in Ubisoft
PLAY AS ANYONE Recruit anyone from the entire population of London into your resistance:
from an MI6 agent to a tough bare-knuckle fighter, a brilliant hacker or an illegal street-racer, a rising football star or an inconspicuous old lady… Anyone you see can join your team and has a unique backstory, personality, and skillset.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR RECRUITS Unlock unique perks to personalize each member of your Legion according to your playstyle. Level-up each character within classes such as Hacker, Infiltrator, and Assault. Customize them further with unique outfits and iconic masks.
- HACKING IS YOUR WEAPON Weaponize London’s tech infrastructure. Hijack armed combat drones, deploy stealthy spider-bots, covertly take down enemies using an Augmented Reality Cloak, and much more.
- TOTAL FREEDOM, REAL CONSEQUENCES Play the game the way you want. A brand-new melee system and a wide range of weapons and abilities means that the way you approach combat has real consequences. If you use non-lethal force, the enemy will attempt to subdue and arrest you. If you shoot to kill, you risk having your characters permanently killed.
- OPEN WORLD LONDON Explore a massive urban open world and visit London’s many famous landmarks – including Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Camden, Piccadilly Circus, or the London Eye – and engage in side activities like bareknuckle boxing, freestyle football, illegal courier contracts or street art.
- TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS Bring your team online and join forces with up to three friends as you freely explore the world together or take on entirely new co-op missions and challenging end-game content. Enjoy free regular updates adding new online modes, rewards, and themed events.
Watch Dogs: Legion has a robust post-launch plan that will bring fresh content to the single-player mode, and introduce online multiplayer modes.
The Online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion will include the following features as part of the 3rd December free update:
- Free-roam open-world co-op where players can team up with their friends for up to four-player co-op and explore the city of London and participate in side activities
- New co-op missions for two-to-four players using new co-op gameplay mechanics and giving players the opportunity to recruit the perfect team
- Four-player co-op Tactical Ops missions which will require teamwork and efficiency
- The first available Player-vs-Player (PvP) mode, Spiderbot Arena, where four-to-eight players control armed spider bots and compete in a high-intensity free-for-all deathmatch
New free content for the single-player mode will be available in a future update in 2021, and will include:
- New characters with new abilities
- New mission content
- A New Game Plus mode
Additionally, players who acquire the Season Pass of Watch Dogs: Legion will get access to Watch Dogs: Legion – Bloodline, a new storyline which includes Aiden Pearce from the original Watch Dogs game and Wrench from Watch Dogs 2, fully playable in the single-player campaign and online, along with two other characters which were unveiled today:
- Darcy, a member of the Assassin Order, thanks to a cross-over with Assassin’s Creed®
- Mina, a subject of transhuman experiments, who possesses the ability to mind control individuals
The game due out on October 29 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Stadia, followed by Xbox Series on November 10; and PlayStation 5 on November 12.