First the Wasteland 2, now Wasteland 3!
Critically acclaimed releases of 2014’s Wasteland 2 and 2015’s Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut, now comes a sequel in development for the lovely fans out there, set for release in Spring 2020.
Key Valentines Features
- A party-based role-playing game, with a renewed focus complex story reactivity and strategic combat.
- Includes player vehicle, environmental dangers, and fluid action system.
- Play either solo or with a friend in a story-driven synchronous or asynchronous multiplayer. Choices open up (or close off) mission opportunities, areas to explore, story arcs, and lots of other content.
- Help the locals and establish a reputation in Colorado, quests, and narrative will force you to make decisions on how to lead.
- Set in a savage land of frozen Colorado, where survival is difficult and a happy outcome is never guaranteed. Players will face difficult moral choices and make sacrifices that will change the game world.
- Wasteland 3 will feature a deep and engaging story utilizing a newly-revamped dialog tree system from the celebrated writers of Torment: Tides of Numenera.
The game is coming soon on May 19 in PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.