Timber Tennis: Versus developed by Digital Melody and published by Crunching Koalas is a spin-off from the Timberland family series enjoyed by 30 million players, has been released for current-gen consoles with an all-new cross-platform online mode available.
It is a sports game but easier
This is a pixelated, easy to learn but hard to master sports game whereby players will be given options to play it locally or competitively via online versus mode in order to get prizes and collectables. Try to reach for the top of the leaderboard, pushing your reflexes to the limit.
- Single player campaign option
- Local or online, cross-platform versus mode
- Leader board ranked or private online matches
- list of recognized characters from Timberman to his good friends
- unlockable contents from characters to tennis balls
- pixelated graphics
- classic 8-bit coundtracks by Timberland music composer Stalek
This game has been released for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PC.