First evolved and launched back on August 27, 2019, for PC; publisher Private Division and developer Panache Digital Games announces the launch date for Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey console versions coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with the digital pre-order priced at $39.99/159.00 MYR.
Your journey begins in the Neogene period of Africa
Set 10 million to 2 million years ago before us, explore the unknown into the depths of a ruthless world using tree branches in order to stalk prey in the jungles. Decide to learn on what attributes will be passed on to future generations from crafting all the way to tactically evade from predators. Eating, drinking and sleep in order to survive the dangers ahead. Organically grow with your clan and find strength in numbers as you make progress to the final critical stages of human evolution. Your choices alone will determine your clans story and if you can survive your own evolution.
Write your rules with these key features:
- Take on breathtaking views but be on the lookout for potential predators, weather and other threats along your way.
- Expand your clan to increase your chances to survive in numbers by uniting new members of the same species or giving birth to new generations.
- Control different members of the family, form more bonds to create families and working together to explore and intimidate predators during expeditions.
- Expand your territory by conquering your fears while exploring the unknown.
- You are the key to evolution as you strive to survive, learn and explore the areas, spanning over 10 million to two million years ago. Making crucial discoveries and hone physical abilities that will be passed down to future generations such as Ardipithecus ramidus and Australopithecus.
- Make decisions to shape your very evolution be it knowledge, attributes and choices that will make every gameplay a unique experience to players.
The evolution is in your hands this coming December 6, 2019, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
For our past post, refer to the links below: