THQ Nordic and South Park Digital Studio have announced the continuation of the journey for New Kid in South Park: Snow Day! Join Cartman, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny, in three-dimensional glory, to celebrate the most magical day in any young child’s life – a snow day. A massive blizzard has thrown the town into chaos and, more importantly, cancelled school.
The game can be played with up to three friends or with matchmaking or if you really want to play it solo, there will be ally bots to help you during battle. Engage in frenetic, action-packed combat against warring factions in an all-new story where you make the rules. Equip unique weapons and deploy devastating, upgradable special abilities on a new adventure to save the world and enjoy a day without school.
Here are some key features of the game:
- It’s an all-new 3D co-op game.
- A blizzard of epic proportions has blanketed the town of South Park and it’s up to Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Kyle, and you, as the New Kid, to save the town.
- Experience cooperative gameplay for the first time ever in a South Park game with up to three friends or ally bots – unleashing powerful, coordinated attacks on your foes.
- Equip and upgrade devastating melee and ranged weapons. Deploy special abilities and powers that will bring hordes of enemies and epic bosses to their knees.
- Use a wide range of iconic cosmetics and customize your New Kid with endless possible combinations from beanies to Cheesy Poof T-shirts to chin balls.
South Park: Snow Day! is set to release for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and PC.