Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Naughty Dog have announced the release date for The Last of Us Part II for PlayStation 4 falling on February 21, 2020, at the PlayStation State of Play. Click here for more info
The Director of The Last of Us Part II, Neil Druckmann also revealed various edition of the game, starting with The Last of Us Part II Standard Edition ($59.99 USD MSRP/ $79.99 CAD MSRP), Special Edition ($79.99 USD MSRP/ $99.99 CAD MSRP)
Collector’s Edition ($169.99 USD MSRP/ $219.99 CAD MSRP)
- Crafted 12” Ellie statue,
- A life-sized replica of Ellie’s bracelet,
- Custom SteelBook case,
- 48-page mini art book from Dark Horse,
- Set of six enamel pins,
- The lithograph art print,
- Set of five stickers.
The Collector’s Edition also comes with a voucher for digital content, including a PS4 dynamic theme, a set of six PSN avatars, a digital soundtrack, and a digital version of the mini art book.
And lastly, The Ellie Edition ($229.99 USD MSRP/ $299.99 CAD MSRP) gives you all of the contents of the Collector’s Edition,
- A full-sized, fully functional recreation of Ellie’s backpack,
- An embroidered patch,
- A 7” vinyl record featuring music from the original soundtrack.
We’ll also have a Special Edition version that features the custom SteelBook case and all of the digital content found in the Ellie Edition and Collector’s Edition.
Digital Deluxe Edition ($69.99 USD MSRP/ $109.99 CAD MSRP), which includes all of the digital content outlined above, as well as a digital copy of the Standard Edition.
Pre-order either of these versions on PlayStation Store, you’ll instantly receive a The Last of Us Part II PSN avatar featuring Ellie’s tattoo. Additionally, if you pre-order any edition of the game, you’ll also receive two in-game unlocks at launch:
- Ammo Capacity Upgrade: Instantly unlock an ammo capacity upgrade for Ellie’s pistol.
- Crafting Training Manual: Instantly unlock the Crafting Training Manual, which provides access to new crafting recipes and upgrades.