Golden Force, a retro-style action-platformer by Storybird Studio and No Gravity Games is available now on Nintendo Switch. Perform complex combos, slides, and dash attacks. Unlock new areas, collect throwable items, attack underwater, avoid spiky obstacles, and finish each stage with the best result.
Chop the tentacles of a Kraken-like monster, perform complex combos, slides, and dash attacks. Defeat mini-bosses and peel the skin off up to the skull of giant and powerful main enemies. Join the intense action to discover many different areas to unlock, with funky names like Nacho Island ruled by a Salsa General. Complete all stages with the best time, combo count, and all of the coins in your pocket. Grab collectibles and throwable items that will aid you in battle. Swim and attack underwater (beware of bloodthirsty fish!), dash over spiky obstacles, and try not to harm any kittens in the process (well, you can and there’s no penalty, but it’s definitely heartbreaking). Finally, overcome the Demon King!
- 4 playable characters – Control one of the four mercenaries of the Golden Force.
- Lots of various enemies – Defeat the Demon King, his 5 Generals, and his army of Monsters.
- Enough content to keep you engaged for hours – Complete all 22 Stages across the four islands of Muscle Archipelago.
- 2-players co-op mode – Willing to share your adventure with someone? Invite a friend!
- Unique platforming – Perform complex combos, slides, and dash attacks. Avoid spiky obstacles, swim, and attack underwater.
- Completionist – Overcome 100% of challenges.
- Just the right vibe – Enjoy colourful retro-style pixel art graphics.
- Cute kittens – (=^.^=)
Golden Force is available on the Nintendo eShop for USD 19.99 (approx MYR 81). Player can get the game with a 20% discount for a limited time offer (or 40% in case you already own at least one of the No Gravity Games’ titles).
For those who prefer physical copy of the game, you may get from PixelHeart. Good news is that, you will get a 15% discount on your first purchase from PixelHeart once you check out using the code “newpixel”.