Metalhead Software will be launching the latest installment of their critically acclaimed baseball series titled Super Mega Baseball 3, set for release for the Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam with the ability for cross-platform play. Check out the trailer below :
Step up to the plate and experience the deepest on-field simulation yet, comprehensive online and offline game modes including a brand new Franchise mode, and vastly refined graphics. The latest installment also brings a revamped UI , a whole lot of new audio, character content and stadiums with variable lighting conditions. All this with the same easy-to learn gameplay that scales seamlessly from beginner to super mega levels of difficulty.
“This is the most well-rounded experience we’ve put together yet with a lot of content and a good variety of modes that cover single player and online gameplay. We’ve
kept it simple – one purchase gets you the whole package and there are no in-game purchases.”
Scott Drader, Metalhead co-founder
The game’s free demo and trial version’s will allow players to play an unlimited number of games in the competitive and Pennant Race mode to promote short matchmaking times and to expand the player base early.
Features of the game :
- Challenge your hand-eye coordination or relax and hit dingers with fluid gameplay that scales seamlessly from novice to beyond-expert levels of difficulty.
• Apply and refine your baseball instincts with a sophisticated baseball simulation featuring new pick-off and base stealing mechanics, wild pitches/passed balls, designated hitters, and situational player traits.
• Take in the sights and sounds of 14 richly detailed ballparks, each featuring unique day, night and alternate lighting conditions.
• Guide an evolving team to greatness over multiple seasons in the all new Franchise mode
featuring player development, aging, retirement and signing/releasing of free agents.
• Compete online to win pennants and climb to higher divisions in the cross-platform Pennant Race mode.
• Create your ideal league with a comprehensive customization suite that includes season
length/structure, team names/uniforms/logos, and player names/appearance/attributes.
• Play or simulate any combination of games/teams in customized Seasons and Elimination brackets, solo or with friends.