Here it comes…
EA has shown a 15 minutes long gameplay footage of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, at their EA Play event. Developed by Respawn Entertainment, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order tells the story of a young padawan, Cal Kestis, a survivor of ‘Order 66’. The game’s timeline takes place after ‘Episode III – Revenge of the Sith’.
Here are some fun facts from the 15 minutes gameplay video.
- The Jedi can now wall run, yes, just like in the Black Ops and Titanfall 2.
- The game clearly took inspiration from the Uncharted and Tomb Raider series with Puzzles/Obstacles and wall scaling/climbing acts.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda’s Facial Animation/Expression quality is back.
- The Lightsaber is also a Torchlight.
- Spiders are recurring characters in any fantasy shooters these days – They are back too.
- A.I Enemies in this game are dumb and few in numbers.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will be coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox, and Windows PC on November 15.