realme, the world’s fastest-growing smartphone brand, has recently made the list for the world’s first batch of Google’s Performance Class 12 devices, following the upcoming launch announcement of the realme GT 2 Series in Europe this February 28th. Launching its most premium flagship to date, the realme GT 2 Pro has been recognized under Performance Class 12. Performance Class is a standard used as a solution meant to help developers deliver more optimized app experiences by providing them with an easy way to identify device capabilities. Currently, Performance Class 12 is ranked Google’s highest standard, and the realme GT 2 Pro has been listed as one of the three devices that made the list rated by this system.
“With every device designed, realme continues to push its goal to provide cutting-edge technology to all its fans around the world to ensure the best user experience with every purchase. We are proud to have our most premium flagship product recognized under this prestigious list, and it definitely shows that realme does the best we can at serving our customers premium quality devices.”
Crystal Gong – Brand Director of realme Malaysia
Performance Class 12 recognizes the highest performing devices in the market that offers the most premium user experience. With this, the devices are ranked based on both generic features and media/camera requirements, such as:
- Specific read/write speeds.
- Total device RAM of at least 6GB.
- Encoding efficiency for better visual quality of media shared by other applications.
- Performance, such as camera/codec latency and concurrent codec sessions.
- Advanced camera features, such as night and HDR camera with, at minimum, 12MP rear camera with 4K 30FPS recording support, and at minimum, 4MP front-facing camera with 1080p 30FPS recording support.
Together with these recognized features, the realme GT 2 Series will also be launching with the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, and the best Android 2K AMOLED flat display, providing an exceptional experience for young users worldwide.