Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction, formerly known as Rainbow Six Quarantine, made its gameplay debut during Ubisoft Forward!
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction is a PvE co-op experience where you and up to two other players can form a squad composed of Rainbow Six Operators who have joined Ash, Mira, and Thermite to form the Rainbow Exogenous Analysis and Containment Team (REACT).
Lead Elite Rainbow Six Operators in Cooperative or Solo Play
- Squad up and create a team of up to three Operators or go solo. Pick from 18 of the Rainbow Six Operators that are best adapted to survive incursions. Each Operator has a specific set of weapons, gadgets, and abilities to master. The uniqueness and different playstyles of each Operator allow for limitless options to customize your roster. Striking the right balance on your team will be the key to success.
- Complete missions to level up your Operator, boost their stats, and gain access to new loadout options and powerful combat perks.
Risk it All in Unpredictable Containment Zones
- Set in four regions across the US, containment zones are dominated by the parasite, creating an unstable ecosystem within their walls. Use gadgets and the Operators’ abilities to overcome the situation to accomplish your objectives, and above all, extract from the containment zone. With a selection of 12 uniquely designed maps featuring procedurally generated challenges, enemies, infestation, and increasing difficulty, the dangers are unpredictable, but the rewards are richer the deeper you go.
- If an Operator fails to get to an extraction point, you and your team will have a choice: Leave your Operator behind to push on for bigger rewards or head back to mount a daring rescue. Those who don’t make it will find their operator MIA, making them temporarily unavailable for future missions. The only means of recovering an MIA Operator is to extract them before the parasite takes them over completely.
Fight a Lethal and Evolving Alien Threat
- The Chimera parasite and its evolving Archæns are highly lethal sentient organisms that are consuming and reshaping the landscape. The Rainbow Exogenous Analysis & Containment Team (REACT) hopes to learn from this unique but deadly phenomenon, and you will count on teammates and your instincts to face 10 parasitic archetypes such as the vicious Spiker, the elusive Tormentor, and the summoning Apex. Survive the Sprawl, a flow of self-aware parasitic tissue that spreads over the containment zone and alters the ecosystem. Areas that were previously infested may be clear, while previously safe zones could be ravaged by the Sprawl and other deadly enemies. Work together to leverage the destruction technology from Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege to reinforce walls against attacks or tear them down to create offensive opportunities.
Rainbow Six Extraction is coming to Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, the Ubisoft Store on Windows PC, and Stadia on September 16 the game will support cross-play and cross-save across all platforms.
For those who own Rainbow Six Siege and purchase Rainbow Six Extraction, its entire roster of 18 Operators will be unlocked for you in Rainbow Six Siege, along with a United Front cosmetic bundle for both games.