Neowiz announced that Unsouled will be officially released on April 28th on Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox GamePass, priced at $19.99 USD. Unsouled is a challenging ARPG with brutal and fast-paced gameplay displayed in stylish pixel graphics.
Source: GLYFE Nation
Unsouled tells the story of a prince from a collapsed empire that has the ability to absorb the souls of the dead and grow in power. The world is haunting and full of hordes of dangerous beings though, so it’s vital to chain together combos and counter enemy attacks if you want any chance of surviving. The battles are fast-paced and require great timing and skill to proceed in the game.
- Fight through 5 brutally intense story chapters
- 60 passive skills to collect
- 7 boss skills to dominate
- 16 character skills to master
- The Advanced Abyss: Players can summon up to five enemies and test out its combo damage in the training space known simply as the Abyss.
- The Mirror Dimension allows players to engage in various challenges to truly test their skills when the main game has been defeated.