Here is a quick summary of some key changes:
- Improvements to bullets hit registration consistency
- Balance changes for bullet dispersion and recoil
- Further balance changes to Ground Vehicle 30mm, 40mm, and 57mm Cannons to reduce their effectiveness against infantry
- A fix for a rare bug where a player could appear invisible to enemies
- Fixes for several bugs related to Grenades and Launchers
- Improvements to the menu flow for Xbox players to make it easier to opt-out of Cross-Play
- Multiple audio improvements to enhance your overall sound experience, focused on clarity, distance and directional perception
You can read the full breakdown of the latest patch and all the changes in Battlefield 2042’s blog post.
Battlefield 2042 is available for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC.