Sony Interactive Entertainment Singapore (SIES) has announced that PlayStation will be having “The Year of Play” campaign starting today to celebrate The Year of Rabbit. The campaign will include “Purchase PlayStation®5 Now for More Reward” event and “Good Wish Hunting” event.
Event 1: The Year of Play – Purchase PS5 Now for More Reward
“Purchase PS5 Now for More Reward” event will be held from 10th January to 28th February 2023. Customers who purchase PS5 or PS5 Digital Edition during this period will have a chance to win over MYR 180,000 worth of prizes.
How to Participate:
- During the campaign period, participants have to purchase a PS5 or PS5 Digital version with local one-year warranty label affixed on package from a retail or online retail store.
- Then activate the console with internet connection and log in to PlayStation™Network (PSN) account during the campaign period.
- Complete the entry form which is located at the campaign website with PSN account logged in. The PS5 model and serial number will be required to provide. Each serial number and PSN ID can only be used once.
- Winners will be selected based on best answer submitted.
- Grand Prize – 10 winners will be entitled to ALL IT eGift Card MYR 4,500
- Second Prize – 40 winners will be entitled to Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PINs MYR 2,250
- Third Prize – 100 winners will be entitled to PlayStation Store Gift Card MYR 450
The list of winners will be announced at the campaign website from 22nd March 2023.
Event 2: The Year of Play – Good Wish Hunting
“Good Wish Hunting” event will be held on PlayStation Store (PS Store) on PS5 and PlayStation 4 from 22nd January to 5th February 2023.
How to Participate:
- Step 1: Visit PS Store on PS4 or PS5. Login to PSN account or create one in order to participate.
- Step 2: Go for a hunt on PS Store on PS4 or PS5. Download at least 1 Good Wish satchel to win Participation Prize or collect all 5 to win more prizes.
- Grand Prize: Top 10 players with the highest accumulated spending and have successfully completed the challenge by downloading all 5 Good Wish satchels will receive the Grand Prize – An ultimate All-in-one pack which includes:
Sony BRAVIA TV KD-55X80K
DualSense™ Wireless Controller (Midnight Black)
– PULSE 3D™ Wireless Headset (Midnight Black)
– DualSense Charging Station
– PS5 Console Cover (Midnight Black)
– Media Remote
- Completion Prize for First 100: First 100 players who successfully completed the challenge by downloading all 5 Good Wish satchels will receive PS Store Gift Card worth MYR 100.
- Completion Prize: All participating players who successfully completed the challenge by downloading all 5 Good Wish satchels will each receive one 10% in-cart discount coupon for use on PS Store.
- Participation Prize: Any player who successfully downloaded at least 1 Good Wish satchel will receive a full set of Lunar New Year PS4/PS5 Avatars.
The first 100 players who successfully completed the challenge by downloading all 5 Good Wish satchels will receive PS Store Gift Card worth MYR 100. The Top 10 players with the highest accumulated spending can even win the Grand Prize – An ultimate All-in-one pack which includes a Sony 43” BRAVIA Smart TV and peripherals from PlayStation. We wish all players a playful Lunar New Year!
LNY Sales Offer:
Furthermore, there will also be LNY sales offers from 18th January till 5th February for purchase of PS5 Peripherals (Pulse 3D Headset, Media Remote and HD Camera), as well as selected PS5 and PS4 software.
Details as followed:
1. PlayStation 5 Peripherals
|Pulse 3D Headset||MYR 399|
|Media Remote||MYR 119|
|HD Camera||MYR 249|
2. Selected PS5 and PS4 Software (Blu-ray Disc™ version)
Selected PS5 and PS4 titles (Blu-ray Disc version) will be available at special prices as followed:
|PlayStation®5 UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection||MYR 129|
|PlayStation®5 Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart||MYR 129|
|PlayStation®5 The Last of Us™ Part I||MYR 209|
|PlayStation®4 The Last of Us™ Part II||MYR 89|
|PlayStation®4 The Last of Us™ Remastered PlayStation®Hits||MYR 39|
SIES will continue to further enhance the PlayStation platform to deliver entertainment experiences that are only possible on PlayStation.