Nordeus – the makers of Top Eleven, the world’s most successful sports mobile game – announced the global launch of Golden Boot, its latest fixture in the football genre. Master the art of free-kicks as you shoot over different walls, and try to put it in the top corner to score big, or hit precise targets to rack up the points.
Having amassed over 65 million players in its lifetime, Golden Boot originally launched in September 2017 on Facebook Instant Messenger, and quickly became one of the most played games on the platform and was nominated for Best Instant Game in Facebook’s Game of the Year 2017.
Since then, the Belgrade-based mobile games studio has been optimizing Golden Boot for mobile, offering new and unique game mechanics, including management elements to build and upgrade your team of free-kick masters, to the real-world inspired live events of Perfect Eleven and Free-Kick Challenges.
“We’re really excited to be launching this to the world, and allowing gamers to showcase their free-kick skills,” said Mladen Dulanović, Game Lead at Nordeus. “With the huge success of Top Eleven, we wanted to give fans even more amazing football experiences on mobile, and Golden Boot is a super intuitive action football game that can deliver that in a fun and engaging way – it’s the perfect time killer for football fans.”
- Four types of game modes.
- Live Events. From hitting the Perfect Eleven consecutive free-kicks, to differing difficulty leveled Free-Kick Challenges. Recreate real-world set plays, from some of the biggest football competitions, in these truly rewarding events.
- Single Mode. Score from special free-kick positions to gain extra lives and coins.
- Duel Mode. Compete against people from around the world in time-limited PvP matches, and climb the leaderboards.
- Challenge Friends. Play against your friends in real-time matches to earn bragging rights.
- Build your dream team. Discover new players and upgrade their shooting and goalkeeping skills to dominate your opposition.
- Use the ball that matches your style. Try out different kinds of balls like the Gambler, the Sniper, and many more, each giving you more points for certain play styles.