Bethesda Softworks recently uploads a new trailer featuring Fallout 76 “Wastelanders” update for all consoles of Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 4 effective on April 14. Based on the info provided by Bethesda Softworks, the game comes with NPC’s now (finally!), new quests, choices, companion, reputation and alliances with new factions.
- New Main Quest – Uncover the secrets of West Virginia by playing through an all-new main quest, starting from the moment you leave Vault 76.
- Human NPCs – Befriend or betray new neighbors who have come to rebuild, and experience Appalachia through the eyes of its residents.
- New Creatures and Gear – Takedown newly mutated creatures finding their way to the region and earn the highest tier of weapons and armor.
- Choices and Reputation – Alter the fates of those you meet with dialogue trees. Decisions affect your standing with each faction through an all-new reputation system.
- Game Optimizations – Many optimizations and interface improvements, including a new way to track your quests as you explore the wasteland.