Stormseeker Games has announced that Infinite Adventures, is coming to Nintendo Switch on April 22th, 2021 and is now available for pre-order!
Infinite Adventures is a turn-based, dungeon-crawling RPG inspired by classic dungeon CRPGs; with modern design elements, an engaging storyline and fresh new mechanics for exploration, combat and progression. You are the Traveler, a hero with a forgotten memory. Assemble your party and explore the Infinite Labyrinth to discover the truths of your past. Infinite Adventures consists of 6 chapters, each with different tilesets, 24 dungeon levels and 25-40 hours of gameplay. Challenge yourself further with 56 side quests and 10 optional post-game Super Bosses. The game features 3D Dungeon exploration from the first-person point of view and 2D anime-styled character art.
- EXPLORE 24 dungeon levels within the Infinite Labyrinth
- ENDLESS DUNGEON CRAWLING through procedurally generated dungeon levels
- HUNDREDS of BEAUTIFUL anime styled characters and enemies
- STRATEGIC Turn-Based combat against hundreds of enemies
- CREATE your own party of characters from one of 5 Races and 10 Classes while choosing from 190+ full-body character art pieces
- CUSTOMIZE SKILLS as each character levels up with over 260 skills and 24 summons to master
- ENGAGE with over 40 NPCs, all full voice acted
- COMPLETE more than 50 optional side quests, all full voice acted
- CONNECT with the story as 25 original musical pieces help stir your imagination
- EMBARK on an epic adventure to unravel the mysteries within the Infinite Labyrinth
- CHALLENGE yourself further by conquering one of the 10 optional post-game Super Bosses