Publisher Electronic Arts and developer Final Strike Games have recently revealed a trailer of Rocket Arena titled “World of Crater.” Fleshing out some of the places and the heroes of the game. Master your hero’s powerful abilities and signature rockets and get the most out of your squad.
From a forgetful pirate to a rambunctious hoverboarder, Crater has a hero for everyone. Get to know all the Rocket Arena competitors and their wide arsenal of game-changing powers. https://t.co/ja3yFaEFBWpic.twitter.com/GYxCIGJH1L
— RocketArena (@RocketArena) July 10, 2020
— RocketArena (@RocketArena) July 6, 2020
Key rocket features as shared on Steam:
- Rocket-fueled heroes — Explore a growing roster of fantastic heroes, each with distinctive personalities, backstories, and rivalries. Master your hero’s powerful abilities and signature rockets, and get the most out of your squad.
- Death-defying action — Never say die because, in Rocket Arena, you can’t! Taking too many hits will blast you out of the arena but not out of the action. Ride your rocket right back in, survey the scene, and return to the fight.
- Reach new strategic depths (and heights) — Rockets are easy to use but challenging to truly master. Learn how to time your dodges, lead your targets, and use well-timed items and gadgets like the Rocket Magnet, Trip Mine, and Speed Boost to change the course of combat. Become one with your rocket, and you will rule the arena.
- Explore a bold, new world — From tropical ruins of The Gemstone Jungle to the high-tech, utopian Boom City, the world of Crater is home to many exotic locales. Each map is filled with hidden tricks, traps, and lore to explore. Use your rockets to jump, climb, and explore the environment. There’s a world of possibility, so grab your rockets and take off!
- Evolve your heroes — The sky’s the limit for your heroes. Every match you play with them earns experience, unlocking Rocket Parts, Totem Parts, and spectacular outfits you can use to customize their look. You’ll also unlock powerful artifacts as you play — mix, match, and level them up to give your heroes impressive new stat boosts and effects! You’ll need every edge you can get to rule the Rocket Championship Tour.
- Change the game — There’s more than one way to play. Dive into Knockout for classic 3v3 competitive action, or warm-up first against RocketBots and test out your favorite combos. Compete to score goals in Rocketball, control zones in Mega Rocket, and go for the gold in Treasure Hunt. When you’re ready to go rocket-to-rocket with the best, dive into Ranked Play and show ‘em what you’re made of. Let’s Rocket!
The game is set for release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC this July 14 with crossplay!.