New York based developers Muse Games (Guns of Icarus, CreaVures, Embr) has announced that Hamsterdam, their hamster-fu beat ‘em up, is now available on Nintendo Switch, Mobile (iOS & Android) and PC.
In Hamsterdam, you will get to play as Pimm, the hamster hero to harness the power of the martial arts. Kicking through from district to district in an adventurous journey to face the vermin gang and save his Grandpa and bring peace back to Hamsterdam.
So, experience the kicking action, flawless rhythm combos by swinging, and striking the way through the streets of Hamsterdam to become one with fabled Hamster-Fu.
- Swing and flick your way to epic vermin beat downs
- A unique brew of classic frenetic brawler, rhythm, and quick reactions
- Master the ancient hamster martial art form; Hamster-Fu
- Heart & fist-pounding boss showdowns. The skies rain bombs! Try dodging 1,483 of them
- A chinchilla mob boss plus a gang of trash can wearing, tonic chugging vermin
- Rescue Hamsterdammers and Grandpa. Lead the resistance to save Hamsterdam
- From Couture to Streetwear – offering the finest hamster apparel for on-point beatdowns
- Ride in style on the Ham-mobile: a two-wheeled, chrome-plated, pipe-grinding scooter