Bring out your inner futuristic DJ with Spin Rhythm XD, as announced by developer Super Spin Digital with its zesty music flow of analogue-inspired controls and fully hand-sequenced levels.
Take a spin, feel the tempo with these notable features:
- Engage your button mash timing with its spin, flick, and tap to match colours and beats.
- Choose between 3-5 unique difficulties with precisely handcrafted levels.
- Get to choose between 30 juiciest tunes in the universe from Nitro Fun, Hyper Potions, Subtract, Panda Eyes, Teminite, Anomalie, Tut Tut Child, Pegboard Nerds, Tristam, Braken, Maxo, Tokyo Machine, Douglas Holmquist, Kitty, Rogue, seejay, Birocratic, 2Mello, and more.
- Custom made levels and even backgrounds that you can share with the world.
- Be the best in the global leaderboards.
Get ready to spin the table, launching in PC first via Steam on October 22, 2019, followed up with Switch in the next year.