SQUARE ENIX has announced a free downloadable demo for DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 for the PlayStation 4 on the 27th of June. The demo will give players a hint of gameplay and introduce brand new story and characters, just as they prepare in their battle against the Children of Hargon to reclaim power creation back to the land.
A new trailer was also announced alongside the upcoming demo release.
Multiple exclusive bonuses await those who pre-order
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 include a variety of bonuses for those who pre-ordered, as well as for the players of the prequel and PlayStation Plus users.
- All pre-orders: Will receive recipes for an in-game Medicinal Herb Decoration, a Dragon Quest Logo Decoration, and a Chimaera Wing Decoration.
- Physical pre-orders from select retailers: Will receive an adorable magnet sheet featuring the heroes, building blocks and iconic slimes, at participating retailers.
- Digital pre-orders: Will receive in-game Sigil Block recipes for players looking to decorate their buildings with icons denoting the sun, stars, moon, water and soul, as well as a DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 PlayStation®4 system theme.
- PlayStation®Plus users: Users from July 12th will receive a Pixel Decoration of Legendary Heroes as well as a Portrait of Legendary Heroes recipe.
- Players with a save from DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS: Will receive a classic Builder Outfit from the original title and the obstinate Dragonlord’s Throne recipe.
The Season Pass that comes together with the Digital Deluxe version of the game will include three DLC packs after launch, which will include an array of recipes, hairstyles, clothings and all-new areas to explore. Notable highlights on the DLC’s :-
- Hotto Stuff Pack – Includes more than 40 recipes to help players design and decorate structures in the style of the Hotto Steppe – a popular resting area in a distant land. Players will also gain access to an all-new island with the materials needed to build these new recipes.
- Aquarium Pack – The world of DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 has become your oyster. A fishing island awaits you, where you can learn how to catch and breed 40 different fish that can be added to your own DIY aquarium. Unlock an additional tool, the fishing rod, as well as customization options and apparel fit for a waterbound adventure.
- Modernist Pack – This set includes over 70 recipes for modern-looking structures, hairstyles and clothing. Build a luxury hotel, modern condominiums and more with the largest new set of recipes yet.
The official release of the game will be on the 12th of July for the PlayStation 4 system.