In Terraria, the very world is at players’ fingertips as they fight for survival, fortune and glory. Blending elements of classic action games with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity, Terraria is far more than a mere block-building game. In this side-scrolling adventure, a players’ experience is limited only by their own imaginations as the world is theirs to shape and explore.
The release of Terraria for Nintendo Switch will make the popular indie game more accessible than ever, joining all other leading gaming platforms including: PC, PS Vita, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii U and on mobile devices from the App Store, Google Play and Amazon App.
The recent release on Nintendo switch will have a further enhancement features which are exclusive for switch together with the same content which was made available in the other platforms previously.
“We are extremely proud of what we have achieved with our partners at Re-Logic in creating and sharing a sleeper hit that has blossomed into a global community with more than 27 million copies sold to date,” said 505 Games Senior Brand Director John Merchant. “With the launch of Terraria for Nintendo Switch, the doors will open to an even larger audience of players, offering the most flexible way to play this wondrous sandbox-style adventure at home or on-the-go.”
- Touch screen support to quickly navigate inventory and add more finesse in building, digging and combat (two joy-con™controllers required per player)
- Up to 8-player online play (Nintendo Switch Online subscription required)
- Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
- Over 20 Bosses and Events to truly test the player’s skills
- Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moonlord final boss encounter
- Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
- New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans – with the promise of greater rewards
- Updated crafting with multiple added item options
- Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
- More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
- In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
Terraria is now available on Nintendo eShop for USD 29.99 (approx MYR 124) and will be available also on retail stores in late Summer.