In the latest blog, Blizzard Entertainment introduced the next major update for Diablo Immortal, Dark Rebirth, coming on September 21st. Strange dreams and disappearances plague the township of Wortham. Explore dark and iconic locations in the Diablo Universe with Tristram Cathedral, a familiar dungeon filled with new horrific challenges. Plus, you can experience a new take on team-based PvP multiplayer in Alley of Blood. Check out the details below.
A powerful demon returns to torture Sanctuary.
Can you defeat the Butcher? 🔪 pic.twitter.com/vdfKEd8KiH
— Diablo Immortal (@DiabloImmortal) September 20, 2023
DARK REBIRTH UPDATE
- Revisit iconic locations in the Diablo universe with the Mad King’s manor and the brand new Tristram Cathedral Dungeon where you will face off against The Butcher and a new malicious enemy.
- Alley of Blood is an all-new team-based, single-lane PvP activity where Shadow Clans can prove themselves in the Shadow War and clash against Immortals for bonuses in the new Vigil of Blades component of Cycle of Strife. Work together to overpower the opposing team, demolish their Sentry Towers, and bring ruin to their Crystal Heart.
- From September 21, 3 a.m. to October 5, 3 a.m. server time, a 4v4 version of Alley of Blood will be available to players. This mode is perfect for new players, Players who don’t participate in the Cycle of Strife, and players who want some extra experience playing Alley of Blood.
- Players will now have two ways to get involved in Vigil of Blades with the Predictions system and Spectator mode. Within the Faction menu of the Cycle of Strife tab, players can see the status of the conflict between Shadows and Immortals and cast their predictions for who will triumph. Those who cast a prediction will receive rewards and those that predict correctly will receive bonus rewards.
- Champions’ Revolt Limited-Time Event will run from September 21, 3 a.m. to October 8, 3 a.m. server time. Embark on Champion’s Revolt tasks to receive Champion’s Commendations and once you have enough, exchange them for rewards such as Gold, Scrap Materials, Enchanted Dust, Legendary Items, Telluric Pearls, and Legendary Crests.
- In addition to the above, we have even more coming to this update including 3 new Legendary Gems, Season 18 Battle Pass, new cosmetics in the Phantom Market, Recruit a Friend and Hungering Moon returning, and much more.