Gamigo has announced a new entry to their Atlas saga. Atlas Rogues will be available on Steam as Early Access on November 18th. Check out the trailer for this rogue-lite turn-based shooter:
In Atlas Rogues, courageous freelancers can recruit their team from an ever-growing roster of fierce characters to retrieve Reactor Keys from the evil Trusts and prevent a catastrophic meltdown in the city. Single-player and co-op multiplayer action meets turn-based PvE in this gripping adventure. Players can immerse themselves in the rich lore of a diverse game world, unlock curious characters, and discover unique ways to beat the game in each session.
Reminiscing its gameplay and bringing back XCOM feels, Atlas Rogues holds its own as it solidifies itself in this genre, with its awesome gameplay, polished graphics and catchy music!
Game features include:
- Rogue-lite Gameplay – End the loop or die trying. Every attempt is an unforgettable effort to save Atlas, engraved in your mind. Help your favourite Freelancers stop the meltdown, making memories along the way.
- Singleplayer and Co-Op Multiplayer Action – If you dont want to keep all the glory for yourself, you can also gather your friends and create a squad of unstoppable heroes. Combine your wits with your favourite freelancer’s talents and do what it takes to close the loop and save Atlas.
- Turn-Based PVE Combat – Even the smallest decision can lead to epic moments. Predict enemy moves and fire off the right ability to watch the action play out before your eyes.
- Ever-growing Roster of Heroes! – New freelancers join the ranks as you play through each session. Unlock novel characters the more you play and change the gaming experience with every addition to the team!
- Rich Lore – Dive deeper and deeper into the world of Atlas. Every run through the loop can unlock new story elements.
To celebrate the game’s launch, Atlas Rogues will be on sale till December 1st. Be sure to check out the Steam store when it launches!