The co-operative 3D platformer, Boti: Byteland Overclocked by Untold Tales and Purple Ray Studio, is celebrates its launch with a brand-new trailer! Boti jumps into the action now on Steam, with all other platforms following early next year. Boti: Byteland Overclocked will be available with a 20% launch discount for a limited time. The free Prologue of the game is available for everyone to enjoy and gives players access to the tutorial and the first level, even in co-op.
Boti: Byteland Overclocked is a light-hearted 3D platformer set in a world of bits and bytes. Talk to your robot friends and help them out by collecting hidden items across the futuristic levels, or explore the far corners of this beautifully crafted world to earn various rewards. There is a ton of fun to be had by yourself, but you can invite a co-op friend to double the entertainment value at any point in the game.
- Old-school 3D platforming: Double jump, dash, hover, and glide to explore a vibrant and colourful world.
- Co-op Circuitry: Team up and plug into co-op mode! Seamlessly shift between solo and duo play, adapting to the binary rhythm of two-player camaraderie or reverting to a solo campaign, all without a glitch in the code.
- Byte-tastic banter: Boti is joined on his journey by One & Zero, two floating binary bot-palls that keep you company throughout the adventure.
- Magnetic mind-teasers: Harness the power of magnetism to tackle brain-teasing puzzles or slide blocks to create platforms that elevate you to new heights.
- Musical slide: Hit all the right notes on your way down a slide and compose a musical crescendo that will leave you grinning from ear to ear.